Monday 18 February 2008

Fun with the Kids

A couple small spiderman astronauts just walked into the room to tell me that they are headed off into space. One can only hope.

When the baby needed to be changed, I asked him to get a diaper. He tossed me the wipes. Then he found a diaper and threw it to me from across the room. Then he refused to come any closer. He does not like being changed. Instead he ran to Mommy. Who, of course, changed him. The baby needs to rething his hiding spots.

I watched the 5 year old play soccer. They have no concept of teamwork just yet and will try to take the ball from anyone just so they can kick it. Scoring is fun, even if it is against your own team. When they get tired, they simply fall down on the field. It was the funniest soccer game I have ever seen.

We baked today. Everything got mixed very well because all they really like doing is running the mixer. That and licking the beaters, bowl, spoon, etc.

The princess walked into the room to tell me about playing football. She was wearing a pink skort, a dirty Dora shirt, and a light-up bicycle helmet. And carrying a small plastic football. It was an interesting look.

It's been an interesting weekend.

1 comment:

pbfwood said...

Glad my kids entertained you while here. I get this full time.