Friday 4 July 2008

Ready

Library books have been returned.
The paper is written, rewritten, proof read, and printed.
Books have been sorted for the garage sale.
Laundry is done (we have water again).
Bags are packed.

I cannot believe it is finally time. I have wanted Bible college since I was 17. I have wanted The Master's College for a year. I thought it would not happen. I prayed, and then I prayed more, and one by one the obstacles fell. It has been so amazing watching God work. I still pray, often, for wisdom and ability and knowledge and the desire to study when I want to play. I think, if I could not get into school without God's help, I won't get through it without Him. I pray that I will always remember why I'm doing this: to know Him and to serve Him more and better.

And in about 8 hours I will leave the house for a week of classes. It is finally time. I am ready.

2 comments:

Katarina said...

Enjoy yourself! I hope that it is everything you want and expect it to be!

pbfwood said...

Hope all goes well while you are away. And when you get back and move I want your new phone number and it better be as easy to remember as your old one.