Thursday 17 July 2008

Still Moving...

We brought most of the stuff over to the apartment this evening. It went faster than I thought it would, and we got all the furniture and most of the other stuff in one load. All that's left for tomorrow is stuff I need tonight, stuff I don't want to lose and have to sort through boxes for, and a bit of very fragile and important stuff. I'm looking around my room (from the floor since we took all the furniture; I'll sleep in the guest room tonight) and I think that this is about as much stuff as I had when I moved out here. There was maybe another suitcase, but that's about it. I still don't know where it all came from!

Tomorrow morning we will move the rest of the stuff and I will have officially moved into my own apartment. Then all I have to do is unpack.

I don't know when I'll have internet access; hopefully it won't take too long! Of course there's always the library, but I won't have one as close as I do now. Well, I'll survive!

No comments: