Friday 15 July 2011

Almost Time!

Tomorrow I leave for school!!!

Work wrapped up well; at any rate, everything seems under control and ready for my teacher to take over for a week. It was an insanely busy day, with three new students testing, parents to meet with, and more student binders to prepare for next weeks' new starts. Still, it's over now.

Right now I'm doing laundry. After that I can finish packing. Then I'll be ready to go. I understand that there are people who pack days in advance. I am not one of those people. I firmly believe in packing the night before. (Side note: The other night I dreamed that I was going somewhere and it was time to leave and I was still packing. I'm not really that bad.)

By this time tomorrow I'll be settled into a dorm room at Masters, catching up with old friends, meeting new friends. and relaxing.

I hope there's another girls in my classes this year.

No comments: