Sunday 3 July 2011

Church Notes

This morning on my way into church one of the boys said, "Miss Dorothy, I was somewhere doing something and I lost my library book." One week in existence and already the library is a book short. He's going to try to find it, though. He knows where he left it, so there's hope!

I taught my Junior Church babies again today. We're just about finished Joseph; he met up with his brothers again. Some of them seemed a bit sad that no one died, but next week will make up for that: Jacob and Joseph both die.

It's the oddest thing: church starts on time in summer. I think it's because there is no Sunday School before to make things busier and, since we start at 10:45 (Sunday School starts at 9:30 in the winter) there's no trouble getting there on time.

And now, some history and a hymn....

No comments: