Sunday 24 July 2011

Church stuff

I was back in my own church this morning, listing to my own pastor preach on Mark and keeping an eye on a certain small monkey who sits with me. She started to get bored, but then entertained herself by making new colours with the pencil crayons. Eventually she started colouring patches of blue and covering them with yellow to make green.

Next week I start training two of the high school boys to be Junior Church teachers. I had one approach me, and when I told him today that I planned to start training him next week, he was very happy. One of my other boys was there and he wants to learn to be a teacher too (although so far I don't know if either of them can teach). They've agreed to teach as a team, but I can't call them co-teachers because in movies that signals upcoming trouble.

That's all I have for you today, so I leave you with this....

No comments: